The 13th International Conference & Global Competition on Systematic Innovation (ICSI & GCSI)
Call for Papers and Projects
Conference Theme: AI + IM: Intelligent Innovation Methods
Dates: October 15-16, 2022
Conference Venue: National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
(On-site & On-line Meetings)
- International Society of Innovation Methods (I-SIM) (Sponsor)
- Society of Systematic Innovation (SSI)
- National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) (local host)
Supporting journal for publications:
- Int. J. of Systematic Innovation (IJoSI) (SCOPUS indexed)
- Journal publications. Accepted full papers in the relevant fields submitted before due date will be recommended to submit toward publication in International Journal of Systematic Innovation (SCOPUS indexed) or Computers and Industrial Engineering (SCI indexed). Journal papers are subject to rigorous peer reviews.
- State-of-the-art forward-thinking keynotes, tutorials, and invited special speeches by world-class speakers.
- GCSI provides an excellent platform and global recognition for your outstanding innovation projects in the International Arena.
- ICSI/GCSI provide excellent networking opportunities for researchers and practitioners to learn from one another and world-leading experts in the field related to innovation methods.
- Open plenary talk. If you have something non-promotional and highly valuable to the general audience, you are welcome to send detail proposal to apply for an up-to-30-minute Special Talk. Spots are limited.
- The conference fosters collaboration, networking and joint efforts to advance the theory and practice of innovation methods and artificial intelligence in industries and academe.
IMPORTANT DUE DATES
|Paper Abstracts & GCSI Project registration||July 31, 2022|
|Acceptance notification||August 15, 2022|
|Early Registration due||August 31, 2022|
|Full Papers/presentation due for Publication in Proceedings||September 15, 2022|
TOPICS OF INTERESTS (include but not limited to)
- Innovation Methods for applications in Strategy, Business, Service, Products, Processes and Equipment, etc.
- Innovation methods for Intellectual Property analysis and applications.
- Education of systematic product/process/service innovations & innovation methods
- TRIZ-based opportunity identification and problem solving: theories and applications.
- Open and collaborative innovation;
- Data driven innovation
- Integration of Innovation Methods with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Design/Manufacturing/Services, or Computer-Aided Innovation (CAI)
- Other new technologies, theories, applications, equipment, tools and trends that are related to or can be integrated with systematic innovation
- Submit an abstract or extended abstract for evaluation including main ideas and contributions in for preliminary evaluation. Please download and follow the templates provided on the website for abstract/paper/presentation files. Direct submission of full papers for evaluation are welcome. The ICSI conference accepts a full paper, a presentation file, or a full paper plus a presentation file as final submissions. Full papers should be in Word format, and presentation files in Power Point format.
- Only timely full-paper submissions are eligible to participate in the Paper Competition. To participate in the paper competition, choose the paper competition option and select appropriate category in the on-line registration process. An international Judge Committee will double-blind review the papers for awards.
Early Bird (Before 8/31/2022)
|Authors & Non-Authors||USD 250||USD 300|
|SIM/SSI Members* On-line participants||USD 150||USD 200|
|Students||USD 50||USD 80|
|GCSI Project Competition||USD 60/per project. Individual ICSI participation fee extra.|
GCSI PROJECT COMPETITION
A concurrent event, the 12th Global Competition on Systematic Innovation (GCSI), will hold its final round of project competition in one of the special sessions of the ICSI conference. The goals of this GCSI exhibition are to promote systematic innovation and help the dissemination of innovation results. Multiple Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze medals and certificates will be awarded. ICSI participants can attend the project presentations and demonstrations free of charge. The Judge Committee reserves the right to adjust the number of awardees based on the quality of the projects.